Certified QuickBooks Consultants in Charleston
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here are 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- Save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of your simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically, making it easier to run your business.
- Easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you're making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. PC accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Grow your business with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for contractors, retailers, health care professionals and nonprofit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can't go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- Save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- Get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. Email an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- Easily accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don't have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Pay your bills and bank online. Set up your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you're ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation can be tricky. Save hours of frustration by allowing us to setup QuickBooks for you correctly.
Once QuickBooks is set up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
- We focus on the issues facing your business.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don't impact your business!
- Call today to set up an appointment.
Never Hesitate to Ask a Question!
QuickBooks users are generally not stumped by the software; they are stumped by the accounting information necessary to complete the transactions. Quick access to correct information is essential to maintain the accuracy of your financial records.
Employees in your accounting department will find comfort in knowing an expert in QuickBooks is only an email or phone call away. Email and telephone support prevents many wasted hours of aggravation and embarrassment.
Overhaul your accounting system with a QuickBooks tuneup.
Whether you need to prepare your books for tax time, a financial review, or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you'll get your Quickbooks running smoothly again with a complete tune-up. Our Quickbooks Professional Advisor will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system.
- Reviewing your transactions for the year
- Cleaning up stray entries
- Customizing reports
- Balancing general ledger to subsidiary records
- Additional personalized training
Which QuickBooks Do I Use?
Learn about the powerful features of the following QuickBooks programs.
QuickBooks Simple Start
QuickBooks Simple Start organizes your financial information all in one place, so everything is easy to find. It simplifies all your accounting tasks and presents the information you need exactly the way you need it. And now it's easier to use and more flexible than ever! Start saving time right away!
Now easier to use and more flexible, QuickBooks Basic makes managing your small business finances faster and easier than ever. Now, you can access the improved Help & Support Center from more places, and type your question in plain English. You can schedule automated data backups onto more types of media, including CD-ROMs (Windows XP only). You get more flexibility when printing forms. And you can create a budget more easily.
Want more options for customizing your forms? A way to create a budget instantly and automatically? Want to flow information from QuickBooks into other business applications-and vice versa? Then take a look at QuickBooks Pro. And if you want all that, plus planning tools to help you achieve better results, check out QuickBooks Premier.
- Track your sales and expenses automatically as you create receipts or invoices, and make deposits.
- Includes everything you need to organize customer information, pay your bills and prepare for tax time. Simple to set up, learn and use.
- Keeps you organized, efficient and accurate.
- New customization option lets you create professional-looking estimates and invoices with a few keystrokes.
- Find any transaction fast. Get totals automatically without writing formulas or doing math.
Advanced tools that increase your productivity and help you look more professional.
QuickBooks Pro offers advanced, yet easy-to-use tools for small businesses that want to manage their finances more effectively and efficiently. In addition to all the features of QuickBooks Basic, it offers more power and flexibility. For instance, it automates job costing and time tracking. It allows you to create multiple estimates per job. It gives you over 100 forms templates and lots of control over the look and content of your forms. It lets you create a monthly budget with just one click of your mouse.
QuickBooks Pro can save you time by letting you share your customer, vendor, inventory and financial data with more than 100 popular business applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ACT!
Order the Pro Edition 5-User Pack, and you can give as many as five networked users access to your company's QuickBooks file at the same time.
- More than 100 timesaving form templates
- Powerful forms customization options
- Creates a budget with one click
- Shares data with more than 100 business software applications
- Tracks job cost, tracks time and allows multiple estimates per job
- Allows up to five simultaneous users (5-User Pack only; requires local area network)
- Lets you assign custom price levels to different customers
Achieve better results!
An exciting recent addition to the QuickBooks family, QuickBooks Premier is designed for businesses who want to manage their finances and improve the long-term performance of their business.
It offers a comprehensive set of tools that includes everything in QuickBooks Pro, plus advanced tools and features that help you take your business further. It helps you quickly and easily create a business plan to help you get loans or financing. QuickBooks Premier also includes a sophisticated analysis tool that actually measures your financial performance against averages for your industry and make expert recommendations to help you improve it.
- New management and planning tools help you achieve better results
- Builds a business plan and forecast based on your finances
- Analyzes your finances and makes expert recommendations
- Tracks sales orders
- Tracks components and finished goods for more accurate inventory management
- Flexibility to work from home or the road via the Internet
- Easy upgrade automatically transfers your existing QuickBooks data
QuickBooks Retail: Point of Sale
QuickBooks Point of Sale software for retailers makes it faster and easier to track sales, inventory and customer information. It turns an ordinary PC into a cash register.
QuickBooks Point of Sale software gives you the convenience you want with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
- Rings up sales like a cash register. Stores sales, inventory and customer information for better reporting and decision-making.
- Tracks inventory, so you know what inventory you have on hand without doing a manual count.
- Stores customer information, including name, contact information and items purchased.
- Never enter sales information into QuickBooks Financial Software again!
- Works with Intuit-tested point-of-sale hardware – receipt printer, cash drawer, bar code scanner and credit card swipe.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale software lets you easily transfer summarized sales data to QuickBooks Pro or Premier (bought separately), so you'll never have to re-enter sales information into QuickBooks Financial Software again.
Get the complete solution. When you buy QuickBooks Point of Sale software, you can also purchase the Intuit-tested hardware package, which includes a receipt printer, cash drawer, bar code scanner and credit card swipe.
QuickBooks Premier: Contractors Edition
Custom built for contractors. Introducing QuickBooks Premier: Contractor Edition, a first-ever addition to the existing QuickBooks family of products used by more than 350,000 contractors.
Premier: Contractor Edition is custom-built for contractors. It simplifies the work of running your contracting business – from paying bills to estimating, invoicing and job costing – so you can manage your business more effectively and free yourself for the work that makes a difference to your customers.
It lets you create more accurate and complete estimates, with change orders, and instantly see where you are making money and where you are losing money.
With customized set-up help, a custom contractor menu and navigator, and customizable forms templates, there's never been an easier way to take charge of your contracting business.
- Custom job-costing reports let you see which jobs are making money-and which are not.
- Track change orders and get client approvals in writing.
- Nine reports specialized for contractors keep you on top of your business.
- Contractor Menu and Navigator give you one-click access to your key contractor activities and reports.
- Contractor-customized help and tips to help you get more from QuickBooks.
- More than 100 new form designs and more customization options.
- Automatically converts your existing QuickBooks files.
- Works like other QuickBooks products, so you can be assured it's fast and easy-to-use.
- Includes everything in QuickBooks Pro and Premier.
QuickBooks Premier: Professional Services Edition
QuickBooks Professional Services Edition is an all-in-one solution recommended for consulting, engineering, architecture, law, graphic design firms and many other types of small businesses. QuickBooks: Professional Services makes it faster and easier to manage projects and clients, and to automate invoicing without giving up flexibility.
QuickBooks: Professional Services software gives you the convenience you want, with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
- Create and track invoices in QuickBooks, then send the data to Word documents that look just like those you used to create manually. No need to retype any information.
- Get instant access to contact information, balances and transaction histories for any client, all in one window.
- Set multiple hourly billing rate levels for your employee, client or service, and apply them to invoices any way you choose.
- Gain insight into your business with 17 Professional Services reports, including reports that keep you on top of your projects and show where you're making or losing money.
- Streamline financial tasks by turning estimates or proposals into invoices with one click, and emailing them as PDF files.
QuickBooks Premier: Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition
QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition is an all-in-one solution recommended for manufacturers and wholesalers. QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition makes it faster and easier to create bills of materials, create customized pricing levels, track inventory, sales orders, etc.
QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition software gives you the convenience you want, with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
- Create bills of material to easily track assembled products and their associated costs, including both material and nonmaterial costs.
- 11 Manufacturing and Wholesale reports show where you where you're making money and where you aren't. See which items are on your shelves, and which out-of-stocks are costing you sales.
- Price your products more profitably with tools that let you create up to 100 pricing levels per item.
- The new Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet shows all your open sales orders. And, it helps you select the orders to ship based on the criteria that are important to you.
- The new, simplified QuickBooks Home Page gives you instant access to bills, bank accounts, customer and vendor data, and reports. Pay bills, print checks and track expenses with ease.
- Start fast and get help when you need it. Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition includes a chart of accounts customized for manufacturers and wholesalers and built-in tutorials on topics like inventory management. Plus, get FREE QuickBooks callback support for 30 days following registration.